Powered By Blogger

martes, 26 de junio de 2012

About Communication

As read in Wikipedia, Communication is " the exchange of thoughts, messages, or information, as by speech, visuals, signals, writing, or behavior."

Therefore, What I don't quite understand is why don't people communicate when is so vital in our job offshore. Remember the Piper Alpha' tragedy? That was due to lack of communication.

And I hear people all around speaking about how well we communicate on this rig, I am about to laugh hearing it, as it quite the opposite. I was affected in the last shifts by the lack of communication and I raised the issue, I could notice some improvement lately, as people start to call more and inform me and we can communicate now a lot better. Hopefully it will well continue like this!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario