Powered By Blogger

martes, 27 de julio de 2010

Why is it Good to be a girl offshore>?

There are some good advantages(few, but are!):
-shaker hands in the shale shaker help you change the base oil, they even clean the bucket for you.They also could carry it if I was letting them..
-they give me better food(usually) then to the rest of people.
-people speak nice to you if you're a girl, not screaming,etc.

But of course, sometimes dudes are acting stupid, just like once here starting whistling after me.Of course I put in a Stop Card about it, and the guy came and apologize to me(finding a quite bad , lame excuse: he was whistling after some colleague of him, yeah right!like anyone will bite that!!()LOL.

2 comentarios:

  1. hahah, it's some kind of HSE card where you put positive/negative things you found around, or good/bad communication with the others.

    ResponderEliminar