Powered By Blogger

sábado, 24 de abril de 2010

Two choices so far..

As I already mentioned(or not), I started doing the old job(Logging Geologist) for an American Oil Services company, being based offshore North Sea.
Well, these days I got the call, on Monday I'll catch a flight from Madrid to Aberdeen (via London), do my medical examination and some safety trainings and then I might go to Harding Platform or fly back to ENgland, in Norwich and from there to a jack up, Noble Byron.
Harding Platform is situated some 320 km away from Aberdeen

2 comentarios:

  1. N-am inteles nimic, cred ca mi-s obosita... ai de ales intre locatia obisnuita si o alta?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. nu, cei de la birou aleg, in functie de cum merg operatiuniile pe acolo...maine aflu..brrr!

    ResponderEliminar